Home Uncategorized Electrical fault cause of Fire at Bernard Monarh’s house at Madina –...

Electrical fault cause of Fire at Bernard Monarh’s house at Madina – Fire Service

The Ghana National Fire Service has told vision 1 news that the cause of fire that raised down the house of National Chairman of the Peoples National Convention, (PNC) Bernard Mornah and his family at Madina in Accra was as result of electrical fault.

But according to the Public Relation Officer (PRO) Elis Robinson Okoe of the Service, no casualty was recorded as Mr. Mornah and his family escaped unhurt after fire gutted their house yesterday in the morning.

The fire according to the fire service started in the morning and spread to many portions of the building and destroyed properties running into several Ghana Cedis in the process.

The fire service said, the situation could have caused more havoc if not for the timely intervention of the fire personnel to salvaged the situation.

Mr. Elis Okoe also revealed that their investigations indicate that, the fire emanated from a ceiling fan in one of the rooms and quickly spread to other portions of the house.

Meanwhile, the PRO for the Ghana National Fire Service Elis Robinson Okoe told Vision 1 news that Mr. Mormah and his family are currently lodging with some relatives.